Simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
You may return most new, unopened items (including any hygiene and authenticity seals) within 28 days of delivery for a full refund of the price of the goods. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs and original postage fees. If you received free delivery, the actual delivery cost paid by Naturallythinking will be deducted from any refund to be made. If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), then we will pay the return fees or arrange collection on your behalf. Please note that personalised products (those which you have had created from our personalised range cannot be returned).
How long does it take?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases ]you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
For further details
For full details of our returns and cancellations policy, please click here
Reporting an Error or Omission
Obviously we hope your product arrives in perfect condition to you, but should something go wrong, the following outlines the procedure to report your error / damage.
All errors or omissions should be reported using this process within 3 working days of delivery of your product.
1) On realising there is a problem, login to your account online by visiting www.naturallythinking.com/login.php
2) Select "Completed Orders" from the menu on the right hand side.
3) Find the relevant order and click on "Return Item(s)"
4) Select from the quantity drop down box how many of a product either are faulty or are missing from your order and choose the reasons from the drop down menus and write any additional text you wish to inform us about.
5) Click on submit return request and your return request will be submitted to Naturallythinking. You will be issued with a returns number, which is viewable by clicking on "Return Requests" from the menu on the righthand side and you will also receive an email with the details of the return.
To report damage to a product, then we require photographic evidence. Please take a digital photo and reply to the Return Request Email you have been sent attaching the photo, this will allow us to process your claim quickly and efficiently.
All parcels are digitally scanned before packing, this takes a digital photo and checkweighs the parcel before despatch. Once your return request is received we will check against our digital records and notify you of the procedure which will take place to rectify the situation.
We aim to deal with all return request claims within 3 working days.
Please note it is a criminal offence to report a fraudulent claim and by submitting your claim you authorise us to check your claim against fraud databases.;
The information provided by Naturallythinking on our website and via other social media channels is for personal information and interest only. It is not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. You should not use our site or advice within to treat health conditions or to self-diagnose... Click here for full information