Naturally formulated with Organic Xanthan gum and mineral rich natural extracts, as well as pure essential oils. Naturallythinking™ foaming face wash cleanses without stripping your skin.
For blemished, congested and acne prone skin. A natural formula using a complex infusion of wheat proteins and calming Aloe Vera.
By using a foamer we remove harsh chemicals which strip your skin of its natural oil from the ingredients, making a gentler, more effective face wash that cleanses without damaging your skin.
We have formulated our face washes for the demands of your skin, using our natural blend of glucoside's and botanicals in a foaming dispenser, removing the need for harsh skin detergents and allowing the natural ingredients to effectively work at cleansing, rejuvenating and protecting.
With 7 different face washes in our range, there is a face wash developed for your skin, from our ever popular Skinbalance Lavender & Geranium to our Japanese Wakame Face Antioxidant Face Wash, we take natural ingredients and harness their natural properties to transform on your skin.
We use only pure essential oils that provide natural antibacterial and antifungal properties alongside their rejuvenating, circulation boosting and cleansing properties and work these alongside exotic plant extracts and oils to provide moisturisation and skin protection.airless pump, exclusively designed for Naturallythinking, allowing us to use natural preservative systems that provide maximum antibacterial protection whilst being kind to your skin and the environment.
As you would expect from Naturallythinking our products contain Rich Aromatherapy Oils with their own skin benefits and of course spa like scents, that not only improve your skin but wellbeing too.
As an Aromatherapy company, we work closely with growers and producers and this allows us access a vast library of natural ingredients that we are assured of their Origin and Purity.
As with all Naturallythinking products you will not find a Synthetic fragrance in anything and unlike other companies we source our ingredients directly, so that we know exactly what goes in every pot of cream.
It might not seem like rocket science, but the method you use to wash your face can mean the difference between confidence giving super smooth sexy skin and an acne prone disaster that makes you want to curl and hide in your bedroom. We detail the best way to get the most from your face wash.
1) If you hair is long, tie your hair back and remove ensure you can see and access all of your face, including your ears and neck.
2) Use a a hand cleaner to thoroughly wash your hands, the antiseptic nature of naturallythinking hand wash is perfect as it will remove all bacteria.
3) Wet your face with warm water to open your pores. Splashing your face with warm water, rather than rubbing is the prefered option.
4) Pump a small amount of facial wash on your hands about the size of 10 pence piece, lather into your finger tips and ensure your face is fully covered with the foaming facial wash.
5) Using your finger tips, massage the face wash across your face, removing any dirt and oil. Take 30 seconds, concentrating on the hairline and then the T-Zone (forehead, nose, nostril, mouth, chin and cheeks). Cleanse your neck using upward strokes. Don't forget behind your ears!
6) Rinse your face and neck with clear and tepid water. Do not use freezing cold water it can break your capillaries.
7) Pay your face dry with a clean and soft, absorben towel. Linen is a good choice. Remember to pat dry.
8) Follow with a toner to gently close the skins pores and provide a soothing, antiseptic treatment.
9) It is now time to moisturise. You have perfectly clean and cleansed skin, help your skin by providing a softening and protecting moisturisation layer.
10) Eye Gel and Cream is far more effective around the eye area than normal moisturiser. Remember you shouldn't apply the cream of gel too near your eye, it will just make your under eye area lazy. Apply about 1/2 cm away from the eye and allow the capillary action of the skin to draw the moisture to your eye.
11) Keep it up, regular treatment day and night will keep the years away and your skin full of vitality, shine and youth.
The information provided by Naturallythinking on our website and via other social media channels is for personal information and interest only. It is not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. You should not use our site or advice within to treat health conditions or to self-diagnose... Click here for full information